Master Module: Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism (15 ECTS)
The present project will develop and implement an innovative Master Module on Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism (15 ECTS) that will be cross-sectorial and open to be implemented, transfered and teached in other educational sectors.
The innovative master module (15 ECTS) will be divided into 3 main parts with 5 ECTS each:
– 5 ECTS for the online-self-administrated course “Basics of Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism”
– 5 ECTS with practical development of case studies during an Intensive Study Programme.
– 5 ECTS for a 8 days field trip visiting two other partners in the project with ICT content (blended mobility)
For that, 4 concrete Intellectual Outputs (results) will be developed during the project:
– a textbook “Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism”, completing the content of the video course but much more elaborated.
– an online self administrated course “Managing Cultural Heritage in Tourism” on video completed by the entire consortium.
– a didactic tutorial for each course; it will support lecturers to deliver the different courses and webinars by providing examples, hints, teaching methods, lessons learned and important clues.
– a technical tutorial for each course; it will support lecturers and technical staff to set up and handle the necesary IT-Infrastructure.